The event hall is rented by the hour. There's a weekday and weekend rate available.
Weekday rate Mon-Thurs is $50.00. Must pay in full at time of booking! add $50.00 refundable clean up deposit paid back within 48 hour return from end of event.
(No set up time included) $50 per hour for xtra set up time. 4 hour minimum to book weekdays.
Friday rate is $100.00 per hour 50% of balance down, 1 hour before and 1 hour after for set up and break down).
Add $50.00 for refundable clean up deposit with a 48 hour return from end time of your event.
Remainder is due 2 weeks prior to your event.
Saturday & Sunday $100.00 per hour both with a 4 hour minimum. There is a down payment of at least 25% down required to lock your date in and the remainder is due 2 weeks prior to your event. (1 hour before and 1 hour after for set up and break down)
Pay full amount up front and save $50.00 off full balance.
2. How many people does the hall hold 140 people We have a maximum capacity of Up to 206 people.
3. What does the base price include? You get the main floor of 2000 sqft kitchen/bar area,10 (3ft round tables) 15 square (3ft cocktail tables), and 6 rectangle 4-6 ft tables, 80 cushioned banquet style chairs, personal plug in to the sound system for background music, access to the A/V presentation projectors for slide shows and videos, and Dj party up lighting and Jammtext interactive software running (pic sharing program).
4. Can you bring your own food, decorations, drinks, ect? Yes you can. Update Oct 28th 2019 No outside alcohol permitted on premises including parking lot. No Kitchen access in this facility. We are now licensed to carry and sell alcohol, beer and wine.
5. Is there a free set up and break down time given? Yes if you rent for a 4 hours event you get 1 hour before and 1 hour after for set up and breakdown for free. Other times will be determined on how long you rent the hall for.
6. Is there ample parking? Yes, there is plenty of parking in back of the building after 6PM on anyday, and weekends normally have enough parking in the front or back anytime. More parking as needed will be in the back of the building.
7. How do I schedule an appointment to see it in person? Simply call 502-320-8989
and schedule a good time for us both to meet up. In most cases you can see it same day. We answer the phone 9 times out of 10 or please leave message or text. 10am-8pm.
8. Can we book online? Yes and No! You can make payments via cash app ($djshel) or Paypal (Jamessheldonenterprise@gmail.com) after discussing payments and details over the phone. If you are a repeat customer and have already seen the hall and want to re-book, we can email you the contract and deposit forms to be filled and returned.
9. How do we know if a date is available? Update: Simply Call or text 502-320-8989 normally a fast response time.
10. Do you all give out any discounts or coupons? In order to take advantage of our discounts and coupons you must simply join the sites mailing list and you will begin to receive the specials, updates, upcoming events, etc. If you do not join the list you will not be able to take advantage of these promotions nor see them.
11. NEW** 10/28/2019... Due to us being a licensed alcohol facility there is absolutely no outside alcohol allowed on premises. All alcohol must be bought in house and is not to leave premises there after.
PLEASE READ THESE QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS BEFORE CALLING TO BOOK. THIS INFORMATION IS UP TO DATE AND/OR WILL BE CHANGED AS NEEDED.
THANK YOU FOR VISITING THE WEBSITE AND WE HOPE WITH ANSWERED YOUR QUESTIONS. ANY OTHER QUESTIONS CAN BE ASKED BY SIMPLY CALL OR TEXT 502-320-8989