Revised information 11/18/2021 Due to recent renovations, pricing has been adjusted.
We do private parties only! this means not for profit events, No public parties, No ticket sales events unless it's a Memories Event Venue sponsored event or approved by Owner.
1. How much is the hall to rent? New Changes!
(Memories Event Venue)
Weekdays: Book your group of 20-75 starting at only Mon-Thursday for private parties for up to 4 hours. $350.00 and up.
Weekends: You can book 4 hour or more. This includes one hour free to set up. Deposit and payments are an option. $550.00 and up.
Add $200.00 for Dj, (Ask about wedding/reception price as they may vary).
NEW!! ("Moments" Wedding Chapel Room) Ask about our newly remodeled intimate wedding ceremony event room with 1000 square feet of space, new wood laminate flooring, new paint, and lighting, tables and chairs, or wood benches can be included. Will be available for rental on Dec 1st 2021. (text or call 502-229-7053) for details.
New!! On site private dressing/powder/vip room, with huge elegant Mirrors and make up station, tv access, futon, and suit rack to hang clothes on. Showers in men's and women's bathroom are also available. No reason to have to leave to get ready. (Ask how to get access to this room and if its available at the time of your event.) 502-229-7053
2. How many people does the hall hold (Memories)140 Max people.
(Moments Party Room) 50 Max
3. What does the base price include? You get the main floor of (Memories) 2500 sqft ,10 (3ft round tables) 5 (3ft cocktail tables), and 10 rectangle 6 ft tables, 80 cushioned banquet style chairs, personal plug in to the sound system for background music, and Dj party up lighting.
4. Can you bring your own food, decorations, drinks, ect? Yes you can. Update Oct 28th 2019 No outside alcohol permitted on premises including parking lot. No Kitchen access in this facility. We are now licensed to carry and sell alcohol, beer and wine.
5. Is there a free set up and break down time given? Yes if you rent for a 4 hours event you get 1 hour before and 30 mins after for set up and breakdown for free. Other times will be determined on how long you rent the hall for.
6. Is there ample parking? Yes, there is plenty of parking in back of the building after 6PM on any day, and weekends normally have enough parking in the front or back anytime. More parking as needed will be in the back of the building.
7. How do I schedule an appointment to see it in person? Simply call 502-229-7053
and schedule a good time for us both to meet up. In most cases you can see it same day. We answer the phone 9 times out of 10 or please leave message or text. 10am-8pm.
8. Can we book online? Yes and No! You can make payments via cash app ($djshel) or Paypal (Jamessheldonenterprise@gmail.com) after discussing payments and details over the phone. If you are a repeat customer and have already seen the hall and want to re-book, we can email you the contract and deposit forms to be filled and returned.
9. How do we know if a date is available? Update: Simply Call or text 502-229-7053 normally a fast response time.
10. Do you all give out any discounts or coupons? In order to take advantage of our discounts and coupons you must simply join the sites mailing list and you will begin to receive the specials, updates, upcoming events, etc. If you do not join the list you will not be able to take advantage of these promotions nor see them.
11. Absolutely no outside alcohol allowed on premises. All alcohol must be bought in house and is not to leave premises there after.
PLEASE READ THESE QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS BEFORE CALLING TO BOOK. THIS INFORMATION IS UP TO DATE AND/OR WILL BE CHANGED AS NEEDED. 502-229-7053