Revised information 05/22/2023 Venue rental prices are now at competitive prices (see what's changed)
We do private parties only! this means not for profit events, no public parties, no ticket sales events unless it's a Memories Event Venue sponsored event or approved by Owner.
1. How much is the hall to rent? New Changes!
(Memories Event Venue) New location 811 Louisville Rd. Frankfort Ky 40601
Weekdays: Book your group of 20-75 starting at only Mon-Thursday for private parties for up to 4 hours. $500.00-$850.00. (limited time only so book today)
Weekends: (Bar side) You can book 4 hour or more. This includes 2 hours free to set up. Deposit and payments are an option. $1000 - $1,200.00 and up. (limited time only so book today)
Add $200.00 for Dj, (Ask about wedding/reception price as they may vary).
(Multi-Purpose Event Side) This room is catered for weddings/receptions, baby showers, small intimate birthday parties, basic space rentals, etc. We provide up to 15 48' round tables and 50 chairs, and ice, (text or call 502-229-7053) for details. This room rent starts at $600.00 and up depending how much space you need and number of attendees expected. from 500 square feet up to 3000 square feet of event space, it can be expanded to your needs.
Showers in men's and women's bathroom are also available. No reason to have to leave to get ready. (Ask how to get access to this room and if its available at the time of your event.) 502-229-7053
2. How many people does the hall hold (Memories bar side) 100 Max people.
(Multipurpose event space) Max 120 people.
3. What does the base price include? You get the main floor of (Memories bar side) 3000 sqft ,10 (3ft round glass tables) 5 (3ft cocktail tables), and 10 rectangle 6 ft tables, 50 cushioned banquet style chairs, personal plug in to the sound system for background music, and Dj party up lighting, cash/credit bar includes licensed bartender.
4. Can you bring your own food, decorations, drinks, ect? Yes you can. Update 05/22/2023: No outside alcohol permitted on premises including parking lot. We have a new kitchenette/food placement area in this facility. We are now licensed to carry and sell alcohol, beer and wine.
5. Is there a free set up and break down time given? Yes if you rent for a 4 hour event you get 2 hours before and 30 mins after for set up and breakdown for free. Other times will be determined on how long you rent the hall for.
6. Is there ample parking? Yes, there is plenty of parking in the front and back of the building after 6PM on any day, and weekends normally have enough parking in the front or back anytime.
7. How do I schedule an appointment to see it in person? Simply call 502-229-7053
and schedule a good time for us both to meet up. In most cases you can see it same day. We answer the phone 9 times out of 10 or please leave message or text. 10am-8pm.
8. Can we book online? Yes and No! You can make payments via cash app ($djshel) or Paypal (Jamessheldonenterprise@gmail.com) after discussing payments and details over the phone. If you are a repeat customer and have already seen the hall and want to re-book, we can email you the contract and deposit forms to be filled and returned.
9. How do we know if a date is available? Update: Simply Call or text 502-229-7053 normally a fast response time.
10. Do you all give out any discounts or coupons? In order to take advantage of our discounts and coupons you must simply join the site's mailing list and you will begin to receive the specials, updates, upcoming events, etc. If you do not join the mailing list you will not be able to take advantage of these promotions nor see them.
11. Absolutely no outside alcohol allowed on premises. All alcohol must be bought in house and is not to leave premises thereafter.
PLEASE READ THESE QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS BEFORE CALLING TO BOOK. THIS INFORMATION IS UP TO DATE AND/OR WILL BE CHANGED AS NEEDED. 502-229-7053